lunes, 8 de noviembre de 2010

William Kentridge by: Julian

William is an excellent artist that expresses things by drawing stuff. I got really amazed how he uses charcoal to make his films. Some of his work makes me feel a little sad, since he draws kind of sad faces. In his artwork, the mine, his drawings are very unhappy, or at least thats the feeling that I had. One of his films that really caught my attention was Five Themes. That paint, has a meaning although is hard to know what it is. Anyways, I think that was my favourite of all three .

I really dont know how could I explain his art work to someone that was blind. All I can say, is that he uses charcoal, sometimes pastel and colored pencils to draw his stop motions. They are random, and kind of scary, but it explains somehow, how real life is. It also tells the feelings he has. I think his arts are almost like poetry.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario