lunes, 25 de octubre de 2010

artifact of the future

To make my stoned cat look real, I went to a lot of processes. First of all, I searched for cat's body parts, that had reddish fur. Then I cut them and paste them in my stoned cat monument. I changed their size and sometimes their color too. I also change their layer to multiply and paste some cracks from the internet. Anyways, what I liked about doing this project is making the cat look like if it were coming out of the stone. What I didn't like was going through all processes.

http://jprandomstuff.blogspot.com/
I really like this project since I find it funny and a little bit foolish. I really like the way he came up with the idea. To me, the wave controler board looks kind of real. The thing that I admire about his project is the way he pasted someones head in a lego's body.

I really think this artifact is going to be in the future. If I had money I would buy it since I surf. This would a really good business. The people who buy it woul use either for skying or for surfing. I definitely would buy it, specially for the lego man.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario