miércoles, 11 de noviembre de 2009

websites

Black Tide
The website is very cool. Its colors are mostly black since is a metal band. The pictures are super awesome. What i like about its navigation, is that is only one page. It contains a some videos and links. I wouldnt change anything, i really like the website. I think id rate this website a 10.

Two and a half Men
This website is great but I dont like it that much. I think i would change its background color. What i loved about it, its it videos and images. This website is very simple, it only has one page. I give this website an 8.


The lakers
This website is awesome. I love the colors ( purple) and its photos. It has so many things, it also contains videos too. I wouldnt change anything. It has many pages. I think i give this website a 9

2o12
This website sucks. It dosent even have pictures or websites, or videos. The only thing that appears is a couple of numbers. This website is very simple, it only have 1 page. I would change almost everything, starting from the background. I give this website a 4.

michael jordan
This website is very boring. It contains pictures and background, but its sucks. It dosent have videos, and this page is too long. I would change the background and the pictures. I give this website an 8.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario